Alleged Terror Plot 'To Kill Theresa May' Foiled By Police And MI5 - Reports

Alleged Terror Plot 'To Kill Theresa May' Foiled By Police And MI5 - Reports

Ho-Hum
An alleged plot to blow up the gates of Downing Street and assassinate Theresa May was foiled by security officials, it has been reported.

Re: Alleged Terror Plot 'To Kill Theresa May' Foiled By Police And MI5 - Reports

dalek1
Now who would want to have a go at Saintly Tessa.
Please list the million plus possibilities on a separate sheet.

Re: Alleged Terror Plot 'To Kill Theresa May' Foiled By Police And MI5 - Reports

bellend
what are you advocating?

Re: Alleged Terror Plot 'To Kill Theresa May' Foiled By Police And MI5 - Reports

dalek1
Nothing just trying to find out who would want to have a go at our wonderful PM.
Whittled it 999,999 so far.

Re: Alleged Terror Plot 'To Kill Theresa May' Foiled By Police And MI5 - Reports

A lone person with a grudge got within shooting/stabbing distance of the PM at the Tory conference. If that's how efficiently the security service protects our Prime Minister, God help the rest of us.

Re: Alleged Terror Plot 'To Kill Theresa May' Foiled By Police And MI5 - Reports

fred
Shame they can’t have a stab at Tony Bliar.

Re: Alleged Terror Plot 'To Kill Theresa May' Foiled By Police And MI5 - Reports

MR H
https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=5&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiwzKT_8PXXAhVrKsAKHQ91AxcQFghFMAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.globalresearch.ca%2Fsyria-aleppoisburning-campaign-us-nato-sponsored-ngos-and-social-media-in-support-of-moderate-terrorists%2F5523404&usg=AOvVaw1r0uD6io6Wxp4caL2cjJ20

The real Terrorists are in Downing Street and Westminster. We all foot the bill, aided and abetted by that well known Government propaganda machine the BBC.

Of course we will all have to dig deep into our pockets to protect Mrs May won't we. She is being attacked by the very terrorists we unwittingly fund.
It's not the SIZE of the dog in the fight.............it's the size of the FIGHT in the dog that counts.

Re: Alleged Terror Plot 'To Kill Theresa May' Foiled By Police And MI5 - Reports

A stab wouldn't kill Blair....Only a silver bullet or stake through the heart would do the job.

Wouldn't be any use holding a cross up to him after all he's a good Catholic boy.

Re: Alleged Terror Plot 'To Kill Theresa May' Foiled By Police And MI5 - Reports

MR H
Right on Micheal.
It's not the SIZE of the dog in the fight.............it's the size of the FIGHT in the dog that counts.