Alleged Assault In The Canteen At Havering Sixth Form College

Alleged Assault In The Canteen At Havering Sixth Form College

Lorraine Moss
The email below has been sent to parents today whose children attend Havering Sixth Form College;

From: <hsfcmailbox@havering-sfc.ac.uk>
Date: 11 November 2015 at 3:34:08 p.m. GMT
Subject: Incident at College 10th November 2015

You may have heard from your son or daughter that an alleged assault took place in the College canteen yesterday. I am now in a position to release some more detail.
The alleged assault resulted in a student being taken to A&E and another student being arrested. In accordance with our policy the police were called and we will cooperate fully with their investigation. There will also be a full investigation under the College Student Disciplinary Policy.

The student has been discharged from A&E and we are in contact with them. The other student has been excluded pending the investigation.

The alleged assault was a very unusual and rare event at the College. I can reassure you that the College views the safety and safeguarding of all its students as of paramount importance. Any behaviours which are in breach of our Student Code of Conduct are totally unacceptable and full disciplinary sanctions will be followed and used in all cases.

All students have been sent our code of conduct and they are going through the code in their coaching and Tutor Groups.

Kind regards

Paul Wakeling

Principal – Havering Sixth Form College

Re: Alleged Assault In The Canteen At Havering Sixth Form College

Percy.
I shall cancel my yoga classes.

Re: Alleged Assault In The Canteen At Havering Sixth Form College

dalek1
Its on the Recorder website.
By the way Perc whats that new image on your posts?
It looks like a very 1960's Doctor Who monster at first glance.

Re: Alleged Assault In The Canteen At Havering Sixth Form College

Terry Matthews

Re: Alleged Assault In The Canteen At Havering Sixth Form College

Lorraine Moss
Terry, the reason why this was taken so seriously is because there has been a massive increase in acid attacks recently.  I am so glad that this was not the case here.

Re: Alleged Assault In The Canteen At Havering Sixth Form College

Terry Matthews

Re: Alleged Assault In The Canteen At Havering Sixth Form College

Lorraine Moss
Hi Terry, I have just sent you an email.

Re: Alleged Assault In The Canteen At Havering Sixth Form College

Romfordian
If he has thrown a liquid at her he needs some form of Psychological evaluation
Not a party activist but WAS a Labour supporter

Re: Alleged Assault In The Canteen At Havering Sixth Form College

Norman

call me old fashioned terry----but isnt a good thrashing also assault?????  gbh of the arse!!!----some people get  used to it and do it for fun, no names, no pack drill, eh e7????

Re: Alleged Assault In The Canteen At Havering Sixth Form College

bellend
norman that's just one-upmanship

Re: Alleged Assault In The Canteen At Havering Sixth Form College

Norman
Banned User

you sound just like that old tosser e7----  his comeuppance is well over due!!!!

Re: Alleged Assault In The Canteen At Havering Sixth Form College

It was a picture of some one in the far east on a small motorcycle with hundreds of chickens for slaughter I thought it very festive I need a new icon now.Percy
Revolutions are always verbose.