Abuse of vulnerable women

Possibly happening here in Havering all the time.

Operation Sanctuary review finds adult abuse 'extensive'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-43153556

Re: Abuse of vulnerable women

fred
I was sent out only this morning with a list of supposedly things we can’t live without with the threat of dire retribution if said list wasn’t expedited.
What quango/charity do I contact for help,hope it’s not Oxfam I’m to old for uninvited sexual abuse.

Re: Abuse of vulnerable women

I have a contact or two if you want your chalfonts inspected fred. Good looking boys and very discreet!

Re: Abuse of vulnerable women

fred
I will keep this in mind for future reference,said undercarriage is safeish at the present time as list was completed to “her indoors” satisfaction.
Best advice I can give to younger men on here is “don’t deviate from the list”.The KGB are pussycats compared to women whose lists have been deviated from,free thinking in the aisles is be avoided if one wants a quiet life,hope this is of some help.

Re: Abuse of vulnerable women

bellend
fred just a thought, have you tried altering the list to realise a fulfilled and completed assignment? how are your counterfeiting skills?

Re: Abuse of vulnerable women

fred
Not that good unfortunately cock,my ones the only hawk I know that wears glasses,the receipt is scrutinised against the list.......but thanks for the suggestion.

Re: Abuse of vulnerable women

You could be this lucky man, fred!

Re: Abuse of vulnerable women

fred
Is he an MP?

Re: Abuse of vulnerable women

Possibly! In an all night sitting by the look of it.

Re: Abuse of vulnerable women

Regarding the original post I don’t recall having these problems before our visitors arrived.Perhaps someone on this forum could offer some ideas on a solution.

Re: Abuse of vulnerable women

Castration.

Re: Abuse of vulnerable women

just another thought fred, have you considered sending your good lady to wife training lessons? I hear the Romford mosque are starting a new course the end of march.

Re: Abuse of vulnerable women

fred
Crossed my mind,but would be money wasted as she has been in the employ?of the NHS for the past dozen years so she ain’t as good at joined up thinking as she used to be.
I could send her round the local mosque,but I don’t want the press hanging about outside my door.

Re: Abuse of vulnerable women

Force them to rim Vince Cable and Ken Clarke for an hour each day for a month.

Re: Abuse of vulnerable women

bellend
just one month? those two will want mrs fred to remain

Re: Abuse of vulnerable women

fred
If my old lady got round them pair of ponces they may rue the day,they would wake up somewhere a long way from these shores.

Re: Abuse of vulnerable women

The local High church of England do wife obedience classes.

Re: Abuse of vulnerable women

bellend
I know that's where I got mine done.

Re: Abuse of vulnerable women

fred
Just completed my multi-tasking exam as set by lady Wife/Rottweiler,evidently I need  more training as I failed on one.
Question was What should you do if asked to get amarous at bedtime by darling partner if you have a head,back,knee or any other ache known to medical science?
I answered take a couple of paracetamol and enjoy,evidently this is totally inappropriate in this scenario as this remedy is not known in my Wife’s branch of the Sisterhood,any suggestions as to the correct answer would be most helpful.

Re: Abuse of vulnerable women

Plead brewer's droop.
12