Aaron, 9, ‘bullied to death for being white’

Aaron, 9, ‘bullied to death for being white’

Lorraine Moss
THE devastated family of a nine-year-old boy who hanged himself say he took his life after racist taunts by Asian bullies.
Aaron Dugmore — thought to be one of Britain’s youngest suicides after bullying — was found in his bedroom after months of jibes at school, they claim.
His family say that Aaron was threatened with a plastic KNIFE by one Asian pupil — who warned him: “Next time it will be a real one.”

Heartbreak ... mum Kelly-Marie Dugmore and stepdad Paul Jones
CATERS
But despite complaints to the school, where 75 per cent of pupils come from ethnic backgrounds, they claim nothing was done to stop the bullying.
Heartbroken mum Kelly-Marie Dugmore is convinced the taunts led to her son killing himself two weeks ago. She sobbed: “We are not racist people. Aaron got on with all the children at his last school, and for him to have been bullied because of the colour of his skin makes me feel sick to my stomach.”
Aaron joined Erdington Hall primary in Birmingham last September after the family moved nearby. But Kelly-Marie, 30, and stepdad Paul Jones, 43, noticed a change in him from his first day.
Paul said: “He became argumentative with his brothers and sisters, which wasn’t like him at all. Eventually he told us that he was being bullied by a group of Asian children at school and had to hide from them in the playground at lunchtime. He said one kid even said to him, ‘My dad says all the white people should be dead’.”
Kelly-Marie claimed: “He was even threatened with a plastic knife by one boy. When Aaron stuck up for himself he said it’d be a real one next time.
“I went to see head Martin Collin a few times, but he only said, ‘You didn’t have to come to this school, you chose to come here’.”
A spokesman for Erdington Hall, labelled unsatisfactory by Ofsted, said Aaron had “settled in quickly”. West Midlands Police are investigating the causes of Aaron’s death.
a.parker@the-sun.co.uk

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4809890/BOY-thought-to-be-one-of-Britains-youngest-suicides-found-dead-after-months-of-jibes-says-family.html#ixzz2MBi3XgrT

Re: Aaron, 9, ‘bullied to death for being white’

GAZZER
I am to Angry to fully comment on you post and this terrible story at the moment.

Re: Aaron, 9, ‘bullied to death for being white’

Ho-Hum
Sad times...and another reason for wanting to leave the UK.

Re: Aaron, 9, ‘bullied to death for being white’

I know Gazzer, it is shocking.  I cannot begin to imagine how his family must be feeling.

Re: Aaron, 9, ‘bullied to death for being white’

bellend
future reality

Re: Aaron, 9, ‘bullied to death for being white’

Percy.
My Neice teaches at a school in Ilford there are only two children in her class speak English as a first language.My sister teaches at a school in Barking where white children are a very small minority and most of them are Polish.

Re: Aaron, 9, ‘bullied to death for being white’

to the Sun newspaper, Aaron Dugmore committed suicide after being threatened with a knife and bullied by "Asians" in a school where 75% of the children are the offspring of the colonising cultural enrichers.

This poor young white boy, aged just nine years old was also told by an "Asian" boy; "My dad says all the white people should be dead".  From the mouths of children often comes the truth.

Aaron's step father -went to see the headmaster of the school- a piece of slime by the name of Martin Collin on several occasions about the bullying of his son but was told by this piece of shit that- "You didn't have to come to this school, you chose to come here".

If this had been an "Asian" boy who had been bullied let alone bullied to death- they would have burnt the school down by now and if that slime headmaster had said that to a coloniser he would be behind bars.

But we will do nothing- As the mother of the dead child said "We are not racist people".  Well sadly until are prepared to  something-more and more of our children will die either at their own hands or kicked to death in a Pak Attack.

RIP Aaron one day all those political traitors who contributed to your doom- we will avenge- justice shall be done.

Re: Aaron, 9, ‘bullied to death for being white’

Independent man
No child should be bullied for the colour of their skin.
Drop that Drip Double Dip Dave

Re: Aaron, 9, ‘bullied to death for being white’

GAZZER
Unless he is white eh!!