ADVENT CALENDERS

bellend
are their days numbered?

Re: ADVENT CALENDERS

Is that a very subtle joke I hear?

Re: ADVENT CALENDERS

Sun Dec 3 2017 First Sunday of Advent.  No chockies before then, ok?

An Advent calendar is a special calendar used to count the days of Advent in anticipation of Christmas. Since the date of the First Sunday of Advent varies, falling between November 27 and December 3.

Re: ADVENT CALENDERS

confused of hornchurch

I've eaten mine already.

Re: ADVENT CALENDERS

Percy
I saw an advent calendar with a bottle of champagne for each day and another with a bottle of wine for each day they were very expensive.

Re: ADVENT CALENDERS

Well you can go without till Christmas then.
TCH TCH TCH.