A question of gender

Re: A question of gender

confused of hornchurch

It's hard to tell at the weekends but he has got a large Adam's apple.

Re: A question of gender

bellend
I've got one of those it's on the mantle shelf

Re: A question of gender

confused of hornchurch

No, that's an Adam style fireplace.

Re: A question of gender

I like a dominant man like you baby!

Did you see the ITV news this evening? They had a feature on people who want to be "gender neutral". I guess working class people who are struggling with the rent/mortgage, the cost of food, public transport, clothes for their kids will not be happy with the priority that ITV gives to people who are distressed about not being able to identify themselves as "gender neutral". The ITV presenter Nina Hossein ("Right On Nina") is on £250,000 a year, so she can happily indulge herself in this crap. The rest of us can go and fuck ourselves as usual.

Re: A question of gender

Percy
Yes followed by a section on a woman who has been waiting for eight months for her universal credit.

Re: A question of gender

Michael Towner
She's best advised to contact Right-On Nina, tell Nina that she's being discriminated against because she's gender-neutral and wait for the result. A feature on ITV, problem sorted, and a hefty sum in compensation. And Nina will be a Dame this time next year.

Re: A question of gender

fred
She was in meltdown last time l watched ITV news,a fella she was interviewing about gun control had the temerity to tell her how it actually was in the US,she did what all these left wing divas do when people disagree with them,raised her voice and started talking over him rather than just listen,the guy was a head honcho in the Ohio police department so what would he know.
The dopey bird on Sky afternoon news is about as good,but she has an excuse she's a gooner,as for the Bolshevik broadcasting corporation stopped watching that about 2 elections ago,I'd get rid of the TV tax and let it go out to subscription.

Re: A question of gender

Michael Towner
That's a great idea for the BBC, fred. Phase out the licence fee and then customers who want the BBC can subscribe to pay for the parts they want to see/hear. If the BBC is so convinced that it's a "world-class" service then it won't have a problem. My guess is that this proposal will actually give the BBC the shits because it passes the decision back to customers - something the BBC advocates for everyone else, but never for itself. Remember the gender pay-gap? For years the BBC has preached about how men and women should be paid the same....then, earlier this year, we find that the BBC has been paying men more than women all this time. The words "hypocritical fuckers" spring to mind.

Re: A question of gender

fred
Very well put.

Re: A question of gender

They were all on Streetlife,great if you wanted to know where to get a Plumber,Plasterer or a mobile Hairdresser etc.

Re: A question of gender

Dopey bird on Sky TV.
Fred talk about stating the obvious.
If they can find anyone male female with a quarter of a brain please download it to You Tube.

Re: A question of gender

Michael Towner
While the use of sexist language is no laughing matter, I found something droll in the following. It's a BBC website piece about the FA's current trials and tribulations and its subject matter is mostly about discrimination and concerns the footballer Eniola Aluko. Have a scroll down the article and note the comments of rapper Stormzy, in particular -
In a series of tweets, grime artist Stormzy said: "After all you put the girl through it turns out she was telling the truth."

She's a 30-year old woman, Stormzy, not a "girl"! Interesting point - in a piece about discrimination, the good old BBC publishes his words without comment.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41673963

Re: A question of gender

fred
Good job they're not white hetrosexual males in full time work having the arse taxed off of them they would really have something to moan about,seems to me just another one jumping on the "I'm a victim give me some money bandwagon"
Best thing to do with womens football is give them total control over it,let them organise their own Leagues,Grounds and Finances,etc no male involvement at all they can catfight amongst themselves,if they are as good as they think they are should be no problem.
As regards the fella with the indentity problem sums up why I no longer watch the BBC,would anybody on here know him if they stood next to him,shame him and his mates don't f... ..f to America and give them the benefit of his wisdom?
12