A question of gender

Michael Towner
I've been posting on and off for a few months now so I'm getting more familiar with the site. One obvious observation - apart from Lorraine Moss, all the regular posters appear to be men. What are people's views about this phenomenon - why does it exist?

Re: A question of gender

bellend
are they in the kitchen?

Re: A question of gender

Michael Towner
OMG! That sounds like a line from a 1970s sitcom!

Re: A question of gender

bellend
who cooks your dinner then?

Re: A question of gender

Hi Michael, it always has been mainly male posters.  We had had a few female posters in the past.

I must admit, I don't cook much these days.

Re: A question of gender

Michael no one is restricted from posting on this site.
If most of the contributors are blokes then so be it.
Its a free and democratic site for anyone to post on.

Re: A question of gender

Depends where I am. If I come round to your place, you could entertain me.

Re: A question of gender

Hi dalek - I understand what you're saying - I'm just curious about why the site has mostly male posters.

Re: A question of gender

Gazzer is a mystery.  This person may be male or female.  This poster might be a spirit or possibly might not exist at all.  Rumour has it this phantom/being can often be found in trans gender mode flashing suspenders while supping a sherbet at the tables outside the Fatlin & Firking in Hornchurch High street.

WARNING:  Approach with care.

Re: A question of gender

Actually Lorraine, in the past the site has had many lady posters who may have had delicate sensibilities and been chased away by man comments.

I remember one good lady being offended by one of our STAR posters handle...bellend lol.

Re: A question of gender

Fatling and Firkin, eh? I'll pay a visit!

Re: A question of gender

yes she did some how she got the notion that the word bellend stood for something rude, well it opened my eyes I didn't realise that some people of the lower orders understand this sort of language frankly I was quite offended myself.

Re: A question of gender

Ho-Hum
Yes, the good lady got the wrong end of the 'stick'....Long may the helmet reign.

Re: A question of gender

Percy
We used to have Barbara but her husband took over and banned her.

Re: A question of gender

confused of hornchurch

I can't imagine anybody telling Barbara what she could or could not do.

Re: A question of gender

quite right too,

PS, would have put more but I've got the dishes to do then a whole stack of ironing. after that i'll have to paint this huge statue of a fox I bought at a boot sale.

Re: A question of gender

confused of hornchurch

Quite!

I try my best at multi-tasking but I've had to learn to prioritise, look what happened to Cherie when she had "too many balls in the air".

Re: A question of gender

Your nails must be absolutely worn out, dear.

Re: A question of gender

bellend
don't you dear me, you sexist beast.

Re: A question of gender