A question for the 'Legal Eagles'.

MR H
I'd appreciate any opinions on the following question please.

I've been looking at companies house website. The specific company I've looked at, has been dissolved since June this year.

The company in question, is still trading openly.

Does anyone know if any registered company is legally entitled to carry on their business despite being wound up on paper?

It's not the SIZE of the dog in the fight.............it's the size of the FIGHT in the dog that counts.

Re: A question for the 'Legal Eagles'.

As far as I know, yes, provided the company doesn't misrepresent its legal position or has been the subject of a court order which prevents the company from carrying on the business for which it was registered. The "caveat emptor" principle - "the buyer (or customer) should take care" - applies, as ever.

Ok Mike thanks..........
It's not the SIZE of the dog in the fight.............it's the size of the FIGHT in the dog that counts.

Re: A question for the 'Legal Eagles'.

Re: A question for the 'Legal Eagles'.

MR H
HH, thanks..
It's not the SIZE of the dog in the fight.............it's the size of the FIGHT in the dog that counts.